Sunday, August 21, 2011

Allergy worries no more!

So with your first child you worry everything the eat might give them a rash or hives.  With baby number two that has to get thrown out the window.  This morning Sweet Pea was kindly "sharing" her cereal bar with Lady Bug.  Great they are sharing...Think again.  The cereal bar was honey nut cheerios!  Two things Miss Lady Bug has not had being only 8 months we were waiting until at least 18 months for nuts and a year for honey.

They never share should I should be over the moon excited.  But all I can think in the back of mind is hopefully she is not allergic to nuts!  We do not have many food allergies other than Sweet Pea has a lactose problem and me an all dairy issue.  So I would assume we would have no issues but I do not want to find out in the way of them "sharing."

Oh the other great part of this is Lady Bug still does not chew.  She just swallows everything that enters her mouth.  Glad they we just tiny pieces that Sweet Pea dropped but still digging your finger into the throat to dig out what you can is no fun for you or her!

On a side note Lady Bug slept through the night again in her crib!  This is night 3 now.  She slept through Tuesday and Wednesday, was up for a back rub Thursday and Friday.  All night again Saturday.  I feel great and after how both girls were yesterday I needed the break and sleep!  I was more glad she didn't get up because I have decided she will not be joining us in bed anymore.

As much as my heart breaks not to be cosleeping anymore I need better sleep.  She sleeps with me and has to be playing with my hair as she sleeps.  If she didn't pull it would not be so bother some but really the second I fall asleep she is pulling my hair.

We were up at 6:30 this morning.  Early to most but to a mom of a toddler and infant 6:30 am is like heaven.  I will take that any day over the 5 that they were waking up!  So its been 3 hours and I have hung my diapers that got rained on, folded all the laundry from yesterdays' wash, threw in the poo outfit from Lady Bugs 6:30 am explosion, dug countless honey nut cheerios out of Lady Bugs mouth, swept the living room, and figured out how to use the carpet cleaner (this was a feet in itself!!).  Just typing all that makes me tired again!

No comments:

Post a Comment