Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Beginning of our new Journey

Today I am starting our family on a new journey in life.  I am planning a healthy happy family in the end.

After suffering from a loss of a pregnancy last week I knew it was time that we do something.  Was any of this the reason for the miscarriage more than likely no but knowing I am taking this step to ensure that I am as healthy as I can be for the next baby.

So let me start by introducing you to the family.  We have our Sweet Pea born 9/22/09 still can not believe she will be 2 next month.  That is just crazy!  Next we have our lady bug 12/12/10 where the last 8 months has gone is beyond me!  And I can not leave out our dragonfly lost 8/6/11 I was 5 weeks along.  I am Shayna 27 and hubby will be 29 this week.  We have been married 3 years now 3/22/08.

Our plan is as follows:  We will be doing out workout DVD once a day that is about 30 minutes long.  Hubby will skip on Sundays due to working but other wise 7 days a week we will be working out!  Taking the girls in the stroller on a walk will be daily too.  Get them out and us walking to help!  Eating 3 meals a day is going to our goal to start.  Neither of us eat well so to eat 3 times a day is a good goal to start with.  Of course watching serving sizes will be with this too!

After we finish the soda in the house we are done.  No more soda!  I am hopeful with the working out that neither of us will need the caffeine for energy.  We should have natural energy!

I am going to personally start therapy for myself and also acupuncture with herbs to help prevent another loss when the time comes to try for number 4.

I look forward to sharing this journey with all of you and hoping that keeping this going will help me be accountable for everything and make sure I meet my goals.

Goals:
Lose 10 by Sept 25
Cut out all Soda by Aug 20
Eat 3 meals a day everyday by Aug 24
  

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Shayna! I try to walk with Nathan nearly every day and it's amazing how great it can make you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Its great to get out and walk! Tomorrow we will skip our walk for the fair but we will be walking and checking out the fair.

    ReplyDelete