Thursday, August 18, 2011

Trying something new

There are so many people out there that are afraid to try something new.  Whether that be a new food, a new sport, or even a new modern medicine.  Well not that this is new for me as I have tried it before but started I started my venture with Fertility Acupuncture!

What a great hour it was!  Learned a few new things about my cycle and what may cause certain things that I have experienced in my life.  Craziest thing about the whole appointment was that after all of our talking and intake she looked and examined my tongue!  Yes my tongue!  Still not sure what this has to do with acupuncture or fertility but alrighty.

She placed about 20 needles from my feet, legs, belly, wrist and even my head!  The only one I felt was the one in my left top foot.  It stung when it went it and came out.  Otherwise I never felt the rest of them.

This new beginning for us is so exciting for me.  The acupuncture was new but ever so relaxing!  The Hubby took the girls to lunch and the park while I was in.  It was nice to know he was out with them and seeing what I go through when I go on my ventures alone with the girls.

I am excited to go back in 2 weeks for another treatment and we are going to start Chinese herbs and a fertility diet and lifestyle changes to help our changes to get our Rainbow baby!

I know many people are scared of needles as to why they would never even think to try this.  But take this new venture and go try something new yourself.  Even if its just a new food that you think would be gross or a new exercise to your workout.  I do believe trying new things no matter what they are keep us young and moving forward in our lives!

Good luck you whatever new thing you decide to try.  I think I am going to set a goal for myself to try something new each month!

No comments:

Post a Comment